Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Imagine If - Wish

Here is another quick project for Imagine If. This project uses some Christmas chipboard and a few diecuts to make a plaque.


For the base of the plaque I used a recycled placemat.

 
I glued tissue paper to the top of the placemat and then glued the Imagine If chipboard over the top. I added a couple of diecut flourishes to fill the gaps, a couple of the Tim Holtz deer and some  chipboard letters.
 
 
It looks pretty rough at this stage but I then gave it a coat of black gesso.  Once the gesso had dried I painted it with  two shades of blue paint and let it dry.  I rubbed Viva  Silver and a little bit of white gesso over the top to complete the project.

 
Christmas flourish  SKU: 2124
 
 
 

Christmas Candles and holly SKU: 2106
 
 
Viva Ink Gold silver colour
 
 

 
 
I am not sure if I will use this as an album cover for a Christmas junk journal or if I will put a hanger on it so it can be hung like a canvas, but I am pretty happy with how this turned out and it was so much fun to do I am sure that I will be playing with this technique for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment