Here are the chipboard pieces from Imagine If that were used in this piece.
To begin with I took a small paper mache mannequin and a recycled egg cup which I glued together.
I then painted everything with black gesso. Then I glued pieces of mesh tape to the mannequin and then glued crumpled tissue paper to the empty spaces on the mannequin overlapping the tape in some places.
I then die cut several cogs using a Cheery Lynn Cogs and gears die and a Memory Box gears die. These were glued to the mannequin. Once the glue was dry I painted everything with black gesso. Once the gesso had dried I drybrushed everything with Viva Inka Copper and Lumiere pewter.
I cut the teeth off an old zip and then ran this around the neck and between the breasts and around to the back of the mannequin.
I then moved on to the wings and I combined two of the new wings from Imagine If. I painted both pairs of wings with black gesso. One pair of wings I ran through a gears embossing folder, then I drybrushed them both with Viva Inks copper paint. I glued them together and then I added more diecuts over the top part of the wing for added dimension and finished them off with a few gemstones.
I glued the wings to the back of the mannequin and then I added more diecuts over the existing ones to provide some interest and give some more dimension. I attached the key with a swivel to the hip so that it swings and turns and for the cape over the shoulder I used a Couture Creations die.
I am really happy with this little lady and I hope you find some inspiration for your own projects.