Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Art Journal Swap

I am currently involved in an art journal swap on Facebook with some very talented ladies.  Each person created an art journal and completed one double page in the journal.  Then the art journal was posted to the next person in the swap and they completed a double page and so on until all of the ladies in the swap have completed a double page in each journal.  We have been putting up sneak peeks of each completed journal page on Facebook as we will not be revealing the whole page until everyone has their journal back. So I thought I would share the sneak peeks of the pages I have made to date.  


Sneak peek of my first completed double page for my own journal.






Sneak peek of my page in Paula's journal.




Sneak peek of my page in Fiona's journal.





Sneak peek of my page in Brenda's journal.



Sneak peek of my page in Sonya's journal.



Sneak peek of my page in Karen's journal.



Sneak peek of Kath's journal:
 
 
Sneak peek of Joan's journal 
 
 
Sneak peek of Frances journal:
 
 
 
Sneak peek of Louise's journal.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment