Sunday, October 19, 2014

Spread Your Wings

It seems that time is flying past so quickly and it will be Christmas before we know it. Jo has sent some amazing products from  Imagine If  for the Design Team to use and over the next couple of months you will get a chance to see the completed projects.  But in the meantime I have something a bit simpler for this weeks Design Team Project.  I know simple and clean is not something that I do very often but sometimes the products just dictate the project.  when Jo initially sent us products she sent some discontinued cardboard packaging with elegant flourishes laser cut into the card.  These were too pretty to throw away and hey when do I ever throw anything away?.  So I decided to make a simple album that accentuated the flourishes and I also used, quotes, chipboard and felt birds, butterflies and cardstock flourishes. In fact apart from the paper and the binding ring everything else I have used is from Imagine If.



This picture shows the gorgeous corners of the cardboard packaging and here is the rest of the album.














As I said earlier a really simple sweet little album where the pictures will become the stars of the piece. 

1 comment: