Saturday, October 25, 2014

Show Time

So this weekend I am off to the Under The Mountain Craft Event in Stratford. I have been really busy at work with a big MOH audit (which we passed with flying colours) and have not had a lot of time to craft so I have been getting out all of the bits and pieces I have had laying around for a while.  Time for a big clean out.  So packed away I have found a bunch of Christmas stuff that I had made for another craft show that I did not end up attending.

Here are some little gift tags. The toilet rolls make great holders for a gift tag and a gift card.  The two father Christmas tags are made out of laminate samples from the local paint shop and the little hearts are decorated using $2.00 shop earrings.



 
These little tags are made from cards from a memory game I brought at the local $2.00 shop. I just covered them with paper and used die cut frames, stamps and some Christmas images to cover them.

This little candle is made using baby food cans

 

While these candles are decoupaged mini terracotta flower pots.



This little gift box is made out of a used tape roll and coasters and recycled Christmas ornaments


The gift basket is a recycled tuna can.



I have a some little Christmas albums.  Some are made from toilet rolls with lots of pullouts and tags. 








Others are made from recycled Christmas cards with lots of room for photos and journalling on the pullouts, tags and liftup sections in the album.








 
 
 
This next album is a simple little album made from wooden coasters.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment