Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Imagine If/Fix Designs Design Team

I am so excited.  I have been chosen as part of the Design Team for Imagine If/Fix Designs.

 
 
 I am really looking forward to creating some great projects with the fantastic products supplied by Jo. Our first Design Team project is due 1 April 2014 so keep an eye out on the Imagine If Blog, and my Facebook page to see what we come up with.  Click on the links below to visit the blogs of the other amazing artists on the Imagine If Design Team.

 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations , I love your work and am really looking forward to be part of the team .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I just found your site by the Imagine if posting on Facebook. Can absolutely see why you made their design team. I love what I have seen on your blog, and just become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ngaere. looking forward to watching what you come up with as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debbie Wyatt you have won the draw for the prize from Imagine If. Could you please email me at nbennetts@xtra.co.nz with your address so I can get the prize out to you. Thank you everyone.

    ReplyDelete