I was intrigued by some small albums I saw recently d thought Iwould give it a try. Here is the resulting book/album that measures finished size 2"x1" complete with tags and pullouts. Kinda cute.
The next thing I tried was a toilet roll mini album. Ths one has pullout fold out tags, inserts, lift up and open out sections, spaces for photos and journalling. It is not yet completed but it is getting there and you can get the overall idea.
My next project was to use up some wooden coasters that I had brought from the $2 shop. So I went with making them into jounal covers. I decorated them with vintage embossed card and die cuts and created a steampunk fairy for the front cover. I am still considering how to bind the journals at this stage but the covers are complete.
Here is another journal cover I have been working on using a Sweetpea stamp.
And lastly for now I have been playing with Magazine Collage journalling. This was fun to do but I need more practice.